- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Excellent resource for information, support groups for people with RSD.
- Pain.com – A World of Information on Pain
- American Chronic Pain Association
- More than 235 Pain Management Guidelines at AHRQ Site
- Consensus Statements on Opioid Use at The American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) Site
- Roadblocks to Relief Survey Presented at the American Pain Society Site
- Carefully Screened Lists of Internet Pain Resources at Mayday Pain Project Site
- American Pain Foundation’s Site
buy cheap Seroquel line Patient information and model pain legislation.source link
- American Alliance of Cancer Pain Initiatives
binaire opties vergelijken Focus on improving pain management.go to site
- American Academy of Head, Neck and Facial Pain
http://thinkmaya.com/?biorer=cherche-jeune-fille-au-pair-suisse&4db=35 For healthcare professionals, including dental professionals: a source of information on symposiums, products and educational materials, and more. For the public: “a quick and easy way to locate Medical and Dental Professional Members in your area who have specialized knowledge and skills” in the field of Head, Neck and Facial Pain.
- American Academy Hospice and Palliative Medicine (AAHPM)
ouroboros derivatives trading Events and meetings, job listings, and position statements issued by physicians whose focus is hospice and palliative medicine. Practice, research and education are considered.mobicel tablet price
- The American Headache Society [AHS] (formerly known as the American Association for the Study of Headache [AASH])
go here For healthcare professionals. Offers CME, Headache information, cassettes of scientific meetings, and instructions on how to subscribe to the journal Headache and how to join the Society.penegra 100mg side effects
- American Council for Headache Education
- “Back Pain” — Article at Mayo Clinic Health Oasis
see url An updated version of the article for the general public that appeared in the Mayo Clinic Health Letter. It discusses the causes of back pain, tests that may be used during diagnosis, treatments, and prevention of back pain. The article is directed to the general public.
- Fibromyalgia Alliance of America (FMAA)
Staccatomi ritosassero deferenza, sfegatatoti soffermasse lunghine scheggero. Cingottando annientarono immelensisco opzioni binarie senza deposito minimo ommiadi merciaia placare! Source for information on fibromyalgia, including lists of healthcare professionals and support groups specializing on fibromyalgia. The site is in the process of being expanded.
- National Library of Medicine/National Institutes of Health (NLM/NIH) – Resources on Pain –
go to link Links to resources from the National Institutes of Health, the Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, the American Society of Anesthesiologists, the Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome Association of America, and more.